Mr and Mrs Perfectionist live here You'll love this bright & open, garage townhome in desirable Kingstowne! Designed with an open living area, it's perfectly suited for entertaining as well as comfy everyday living. The home is spacious and airy, with over 2000 sq ft of living space. Gleaming hardwood floors on the main level. Sunny remodeled Kitchen with SS appliances, granite, and custom cabinets. New kitchen flooring and backsplash 2020. Adjacent to kitchen is cozy den with built in~s, gas fireplace and access to oversized deck that allows for easy living. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms and three full and one half bathrooms - all bathrooms recently remodeled; 2 master suites on upper level with vaulted ceilings, new carpet (2020) and the best designed Master Walk-in Closet that I have seen. Main master has soaking tub and separate shower with luxury rain shower head! The versatile walk out finished basement includes a 3rd BR/den & full remodeled bathroom. UPDATES: 2018 HVAC, 2018 Hot Water Heater, 2020 Backyard fence, low maintenance stone block paved patio PLUS newer windows! The neighborhood is perfect! Ditch the car! Trail and a bridge leading to a nearby lake and the neighborhood Starbucks, Safeway, dining (Bonefish, Panera, etc) , shops(TJ Max, Homegoods, etc) and theaters. Kingstowne Community has tons of Amenities with the Snyder Center a few blocks away. The Snyder Center offers: Aqua Aerobics, Group X fitness class, Karate, Latin Dancing, Massage Services, Personal Training, Two Swimming Pools Tennis Classes, Clubs & Interest Groups, Ballroom, Fireside Room and Sunroom to name just a few. Convenient to the Pentagon, Crystal City, DC, National Airport, Ft. Belvoir, Old Town Alexandria
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,045 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fiber Optics, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard. Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price